Shipping & Payment
For Manila area
In general, if you order today before 3PM we will deliver to your place next day between 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM.
Please order through the website and you can then add special requirements for delivery time or other wishes in the orders comment field.
When checking out, please select the correct shipping rate for your area.
In case you cannot find you area in our list, please contact us for exact shipping rate.
For standard shipments in Metro Manila we accept the following payment methods (they will be available upon checkout on the order section of this website)
- Cash on delivery to our courier (preferred).
- Credit Card (Via PayPal).
- Bank Transfer to METROBANK (email us for details).
- Palawan Express (go to any facility advertising the service and send payment to: Anabel Yambao, 09499191097).
If you live outside Metro Manila, then contact us since we have many options and deliver as far as Batangas, Angeles City and Subic by motor bike or accompanied bus delivery (special delivery charges apply).
Contact us for rates.
Note shipments outside Manila must be paid in advance
Other Provinces (shipment of cold/frozen items via Air)
Even if you live far out in the provinces we can deliver, if you can collect it a a nearby airport where Cebu Pacific, Philippine Airlines or Air Asia has service.
Currently we are using AP CARGO to handle these shipments. The procedure is simple:
- Minimum purchase of 10.000 PHP is required.
- We ship out by Air the first Thursday of the month.
- We must have your order before Monday at Noon, and order must be prepaid latest Tuesday at Noon (see payment options above).
- You must add a styrobox to your online order (we have 2 box sizes, 'small' is good for up to 10 kg, and 'large' up to 25 kg).
- Choose "Transfer and Uplift Charge to Airport" then you will be billed PHP 500 from us to deliver your cargo to Airport and get it on the first available plane from Manila Thursday Morning (you can expect it to arrive at your airport 11 am to 3 pm).
- AP Cargo will be billing you according to the days rates per kg actually shipped. Typically you can expect about 1,000-1,200 for the small styro box (up to 10 kgs) and about 1,800 to 2,400 for the large styro box (up to 25 kgs), you need to pay these fees to AP Cargos officer at the airport when you collect your shipment.
- AP Cargo or us will text you flight details once goods has been uploaded in Manila and give you estimated time of arrival and the reference number of your shipment to claim it at the airport.
Call Pølseministeren (Leo) 0915 197 8222 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org